Tuesday, December 14

We're off to see the Wizard(s)

Mrs. Webby and I are off to the land of frozen canals, petrified Senators, doll stomping dim witted MP's and great curling and I couldn't be more excited.

The lineup for the Canada Cup East is terrific if not exactly full. Our gals drew a bye in their first game and do not start until Thursday morning around 10'ish at the Rideau Club. I notice a similar bye or two on the mens side. Hard to believe they had trouble filling this up.

I will cheer enough for you all, maybe sneak in some pasta at Mama Theresa's and if I am lucky I will pick up a Beaver Tail near the canal.

Back on Monday to report what REALLY happened. Check the LINK below to be taken to the official website.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home