Saturday, November 19

And practice they did

It looks like our gals gave Team Brent Palmer a 9-0 shellaking last night and right now are playing Team Slotland. I don't think that is actually the skips name as his jacket seemed to indicate some allegiance to a gambling site which I would normally think of as being in Vegas but in today's upside down world it just could be in some former "B" racetrack in small town Ontario where the citizens are encouraged to pay the Stupid Tax. You know, the one that you line up to pay.

In any event, there is no end by end scoring and I guess after last week we should be grateful that we got the results from last night before Wednesday. All I can say is if I hear it, you'll read it right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home