Monday, October 17

My bad

I suppose I jinxed the Team by weighing in from the Left Coast at the wrong time but I was excited and happy for them to be in the final again at one of their fave spiels in London. Sorry about that.

Congratulations are in order for Debbie McCormick and her team mates who bested our gals by a score of 10-7 in what looked at times like an, "No, No, After you" affair. Must have been a treat to watch, sorry I missed it.

6 & 1 will win you a lot of tourneys but you gotta win that last one. It was a great outing for Team Middaugh however and all part of the warm up plan leading up to the big event in Halifax Dec. 5.

I think next up is Saskatoon for the Parktown Classic at the Nutana CC. I hope to be there in person and give you all a blow by blow of all the action.

Until then, thank you ladies for a great weekend of entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home