Saturday, February 5

Bingo

Got it in one! I have actual confirmation from two very helpful members of the Lawes family that we have correctly identified Andrea the Magnificent in the photos.

Which caused me to take a closer look and I found a neat thing I want to share with you. The photo is actually an outake from a small movie file. If you clik on the title of this post or the LINK below you will end up at a page on which they are posting pictures.

Clik on the "COUNTDOWN" heading under PHOTO REPORT and scroll down to the pic of our gals, then clik Play movie, you see a rock moving, Pat Simmons team and then Kirsten throwing, Sherry moving into position and Pat coming into view and heading down the ice. I think there is more but it seems to time out.

The pics with the film strip edges seem to be movie files.

Clever people those Japanese and very, very accommodating, must remember to thank them. You can send emails to the Team through the team website, they have inconsistent access but I am pretty sure they will receive them. Or just send to team@teammiddaugh.com

Konichiwa

Happy viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home